1. Acquisition of Personal Information
JX Metals Trading will properly acquire personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of such personal information.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
JX Metals Trading will use Personal Information only within the scope of the purposes stated below unless separately notified or announced, or except otherwise approved by law or ordinances.
- (1) For contact / responses to business partners (including personal customers and businesses that may become business partners) regarding work / transactions
- (2) To give information about and provide products and services to business partners
- (3) To carry out subcontracted work in cases where the JX Metals Group receives the provision of products or services from a business partner or is entrusted with handling of personal information
- (4) For planning, R&D and improvements of JX Metals Group’s products or services
- (5) To respond to legal obligations or demands (including reports to domestic and international regulatory bureaus, judicial / administrative agencies, and stock exchanges and responding to audits thereof)
3. Management of Personal Data
JX Metals Trading will take all measures that are necessary and appropriate to prevent disclosure, loss, impairment and any other mistreatment of Personal Data. In order to ensure the safe management of Personal Data, JX Metals Group will supervise its officers and employees as necessary and appropriate. When outsourcing the handling of Personal Data, all or in part, JX Metals Group will supervise all outsourced service providers as necessary and appropriate.
4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
JX Metals Trading will not provide Personal Data to any third parties without the prior consent of the principal identified by the relevant Personal Data or unless authorized or approved by law or ordinances.
5. Joint Use of Personal Data
There may be cases where members of JX Metals Group and ENEOS Holdings, Inc. jointly use Personal Data, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and all other items that are held by JX Metals Trading. In such cases, the juridical person responsible for management of Personal Data is JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation.
6. Requirement of Disclosure, Amendment to and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If JX Metals Trading is requested from a person to disclose, amend, add, delete or suspend the use of or cancel, or stop providing to any third party or give notice concerning the purpose of use of, his/her Personal Data held by JX Metals Group pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Law, JX Metals Group will confirm that such person who made such request is the person of the relevant personal information and respond to such request properly in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. Contact details for inquiries are set out below.
(1) Inquiries to JX Metals Trading
For inquiries through the website, please use the "Contact us" link at the top of the page.
(2) Inquiries to other companies in the JX Metals Group
Please contact the respective company. If you inquire at the location listed above in (1), please be aware we may forward your inquiry to the respective JX Metals Group.
Personal information on this website
Users' personal information is handled as outlined below.
1. Collection of personal information:
In line with the outlined purpose and in accordance with using this website's services, we may ask users for the following information. A user's personal information will not be used for any reason other than its intended purpose of use.
- (1) The user's name, email address, zip code, address, telephone number, etc.
- (2) The user's age, date of birth, gender, job, company name, etc.
- (3) The user's hobbies or interests, magazines to which the user subscribes, etc.
- (4) Services the user uses, the user's interests and hobbies, etc.
- (1) To prevent users who use our membership services from having to input their password each time they visit this website
- (2) To statistically process data on users' activity on this website for the purpose of improving our services
- (3) To provide users with services that are relevant to their interests and to customize services to satisfy each individual user
Notice Regarding Cookies:
A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive as a file.
A membership website may offer services suitable to the needs of each customer, by using cookies and the information registered by the customer.
3. Use of user access logs:
We may use the IP address of users' computers for the following reasons. Note that IP addresses cannot be used to ascertain an individual user's identity.
- (1) To identify the source of and solve any server related problems that arise
- (2) For administration of this website
- (3) To gather statistics and utilize for improving our services
4. Receipt of cookies:
Your browser can be set to block cookies or to display a warning message when cookies are received. Most services on this website can be used without cookies. However, without cookies the services may be limited, and you may not be able to use some services.
5. Changes to personal information protection policies and notice of changes:
These policies may be changed in part or in whole. Notice of any changes will be posted on this website.